Back to Bath Opportunity Pre School (BOP)
BOP will aim to support children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) that are accepted for daily sessions using our specific admissions criteria.
- Children should require multi professional support such as Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Visual or Hearing support
- Children should have a diagnosis or be undergoing assessment
- Children may have a range of sensory needs
- Families must live in Bath and North East Somerset however, placements may be available to children outside the county and these will be charged at the rate of £5.50 per hour
- Children must attend for a minimum of 2 sessions per week
- Parents or carers can self refer using the BOP referral form. All self referrals must be supported by a professional such as a Health Visitor or paediatrician.
- Initial visits to be with a referring professional where possible