Back to Help us grow
Make a donation now on localgiving.org:
Why fundraising is so crucial
First Steps (Bath) is a registered charity that is passionate about providing opportunities to improve the life chances of local young children who are at risk of being disadvantaged by poverty and family circumstances.
First Steps (Bath) is a social enterpise which strives to use its income to maximise a positive social impact for children and families in Bath.
Your donations, however big or small, can make a huge difference and so we would therefore appreciate you taking the time to find out about one of the many ways in which you could support us.
For 2018/2019, our main focus for fundraising is centered around the following:
- Redeveloping the outdoor learning area at Moorlands Children’s Centre - £35,000
- Providing free meals - £15,000
- Providing trips, activities and educational supplies - £5,000
Further details of our current fundraising Campaign can be found in the documents below:
Fundraising Flyer 2018/19
Want a place in the Bath Half?
Do you want to run in our beautiful City, on a course that is crammed with cheery people who are willing you on? Do you want to run for good and enable children to reach their full potential?
We have places....
12 wonderful people will be supported to get to the start line and raise funds for First Steps. We do this by...
- helping you set up a Local Giving Page.
- inviting you to tea and cakes to see first hand what we do and meet the other runners
- providing a running shirt
- being there on the day cheering you on and offering sustaining snacks.
Bath Half Application Form
Thank you to Woodhouse and Law who have chosen First Steps as their charity of the year. https://woodhouseandlaw.co.uk/