Jobs at First Steps
Being employed at First Steps (Bath)
First Steps offers a fun, value led, reflective working environment with a mixture of highly trained and experienced staff and staff who are on their professional journey.
Over 28% of staff have been working for First Steps for over 10 years; and 44% have been with First Steps for over 5 years.
First Steps believes that well trained and well supported staff deliver best outcomes for children and their families.
We show we value our staff in the following ways:-
- Pay and conditions above the national average for the sector and above living wage.
- Ensuring that all staff have an individual training budget and a training plan linked to annual reviews.
- Enabling senior managers to explore opportunities for staff to grow and develop.
- Offering a 1/2 day 'rest' for staff who have no sickness over a 3 month period.
- Having an annual leave allowance which starts at 24 days + bank holidays, and an optional pension scheme with employer/employee matched contributions of 5%
- Providing uniform to get you started in your new job.
- Offering an opportunity to be part of an innovative growing charity with some fun social events.
Amazing Opportunities for Employment at First Steps.
Volunteer Application Pack
Join our Bank Staff.
Qualified Nursery Practitioners - Maternity Cover - First Steps Moorlands
Trainee Nursery Practitioners - First Steps Moorlands
See our generous package of support for Staff
Staff Benefit Statement